This fruit salad is an adult way of eating your fruit. The watermelon and tequila let everyone know that you’re here for a good time while the nectarines and savory components tell everyone that you’ve got classy-as-hell tastes. Show them what you are working with!!
Beat the last bit of the summer heat and have a drink also with this fruit salad while being classy like the classy person you are!!! The one way to shut up some Karens’ in the world!! Or the tequila way of toning them out, even or spouse and kids or the world. No judge here!!!
- Small bowl
- Large bowl
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 small seedless watermelon, chopped into quarter-size cubes
- 4 – 5 nectrinces, diced
- 1/4 red onion, slice thinly
- 1 jalapeno,seeded and diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, mix the lime juice, tequila, vinegar, oil, and sugar.
- For the salad: In a large bowl, mix gently the fruit, red onion, and jalapeno ( if using). DO NOT be rough; it WILL fall apart!!!
- Pour the dressing over of the fruit. Fold in the cilantro and salt as you stir that it up.
- Serve right away!!